New Fiat 500S :
- The sedan and convertible versions of the sportiest interpretation of the iconic Fiat are making their appearance in the EMEA region.
- The model is the ideal answer for customers seeking bold looks and full standard equipment.
- New sportier bumpers, integrated fog lights, side skirts and specific spoilers.
- Exclusive "Satin Graphite" painted handles, mirror caps and standard alloy rims, all matching the details of the bumper.
- Standard equipment includes tinted windows, chrome-plated tailpipe, "black grained" air intakes and an eye-catching honeycomb grille.
- New exterior colour palette: metallised Italia Blue and new matte Alpi Green.
- Inside, black seats and roof liner with blue, white or yellow door panels and profiles. Sophisticated Frau leather upholstery with white or blue details is available on request.
- "Satin Graphite" accents on the dashboard fascia and special sporty steering wheel.
- Available with 1.3 16v Multijet II 95 HP turbodiesel engine and the 1.2 69 HP, 0.9 TwinAir (with 80 HP, 85 HP or 105 HP according to the markets) and 1.4 16v 100 HP (available only in some markets) petrol engines.
- Transmissions include five- or six-speed mechanical gearboxes and the robotised Dualogic.
- Standard is the new UconnectTM 7" HD LIVE touchscreen system with tablet effect, HD display and UconnectTM LIVE services. On request, a digital radio (DAB) and built-in 3D TomTom navigator can also be provided.
- Appearing for the first time, BeatsAudioTM with eight channel amplifier 440 Watt of total power.
Fiat 500S is the new sportier version characterised by bold looks and full standard equipment. Available in two versions, sedan and convertible, the new model is targeted to young motorists who want a car with a strong sporty personality. This model completes the range of the New 500, the iconic Fiat created to face future market challenges while remaining true to its own deep roots. Developed by the Fiat Style Centre, the car has refreshed exteriors and interiors which make it unmistakably 500 and even more attractive. It has not grown in size but it is packed with more technology and customisation ideas: the icon has evolved and further refined the features that have turned it into a masterpiece. The new "500S" version is a further step forward and completes the range of the New 500, one of the most comprehensive line-ups in the segment, which - according to the markets - features two versions (sedan and convertible), three trim levels (Pop, Lounge and Sport), seven Euro 6 engine versions (the 1.2 69 HP, also bi-fuel LPG/petrol, the 1.4 16v 100 HP, the 0.9 TwinAir with 80 HP, 85 HP or 105 HP and the 1.3 16v Multijet II 95 HP) (the New 500 is the only car of its segment, along with the Fiat Panda, to offer a diesel engine), three transmissions (five- or six-speed mechanical and robotised Dualogic) and 10 body colours amongst pastel, metallised, three-layer and matte shades.