The New 595 Line-Up : Even More Abarth.
- Following the launch of Abarth 124 spider, it is the evolution of the Abarth icon that since 2008 has gained enthusiasts at global level.
- Available as hatchback or convertible, the line-up features three trim levels - 595, 595 Turismo and 595 Competizione - corresponding to three levels of engine power and tuning.
- One of the major innovations is the increased power of the 1.4 T-jet engine equipping the 595 (145 HP) and 595 Turismo (165 HP) versions, the latter with Garrett turbine.
- The 595 Competizione is now optionally available with mechanical limited-slip differential (Abarth D.A.M.) to improve traction in extreme conditions.
- Koni FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) shock absorbers for 595 Turismo and 595 Competizione.
- New front end with oversized air intake, new and more pronounced rear diffuser and new specific inserts.
- New polyelliptical headlight clusters and LED daylights are standard. Xenon headlights available on request.
- The new 17" Granturismo alloy rims are 7% lighter and with more than 50% greater ventilating surface.
- New body colours: Modena Yellow, Abarth Red, three-layer Iridato White and the Scorpione Black/Podio Blue, Scorpione Black/Record Grey and Pista Grey/Abarth Red two-colour combos.
- The interiors are even more exclusive with the use of new technical materials, such as Alcantara® and carbon fibre.
- Corsa by Sabelt leather and Alcantara® seats with carbon shell are available on demand.
- New sporty flat-bottom steering wheel with viewfinder and a one-of-a-kind racing-derived instrument panel.
- Début of the Uconnect system - of which two 5'' and 7" HD versions are available with high-def screen, navigator and DAB digital radio - and of the powerful 480 W BeatsAudioTM Hi-Fi system with seven speakers.
- FCA Bank, dedicated to motorists, is supporting the launch of the New 595 Abarth with an array of specific financing packages, insurance products and services tailored for each European market.
It has been just over two months since the launch of Abarth 124 spider and now the brand with the Scorpion trademark is generating buzz again. The New Abarth 595 is the development of the iconic model: more powerful engines, even richer standard equipment and plenty of product innovations, some of which are usually reserved for higher segment cars.
With sales kicking off in June across the EMEA region, the new Abarth model is reasserting its reputation as a compact, lightweight and agile car and as a unique model in terms of configuration and tuning. In brief, the New Abarth 595 is the natural heir of the model launched in 2008 and present worldwide. Performance, technology and iconic Italian style are the key factors of a very successful strategy.
Available as a hatchback or convertible, the New Abarth 595 is offered with three trim levels (595, 595 Turismo and 595 Competizione) and three power levels to satisfy the requirements of increasingly demanding and competent customers. Many of the upgrades introduced are the result of experience gained with the development of the 695 Biposto, dubbed the "smallest supercar", which implements real racing thrills and technology on a street-legal car.
The distinctive yet affordable 595 version is the Abarth entry level model and offers all the standard equipment needed to ensure typical Scorpion enjoyment and driving pleasure. What is more, 595 is the ideal base for drivers who want to tune their car over time and make it unique.
The 595 Competizione and 595 Turismo versions express other two distinctive souls of Abarth. The first, more "purist", is designed for those who love performance and no-compromise sportiness. The second, on the other hand, makes reference to the typical values of the Italian GTs in a compact size perfect for use in cities.