Latest News: Hyundai has topped the 2018 JD Power Survey as the most reliable car brand. The Korean manufacturer achieved the least faults per 100 vehicles in the study, which measures problems experienced during the past 12 months by original owners of vehicles in the UK after 12-36 months of ownership. The most reliable 13 car brands in the UK were volume brands in the 2018 study, which determined dependability by the number of problems experienced per 100 vehicles (PP100), with a lower score reflecting higher quality. Hyundai ranked highest in overall with a score of 78 PP100, with Suzuki second with 87 PP100, followed by Kia with 94 PP100. Premium manufacturers fared the worst in the survey, with Mercedes-Benz - the best-performing premium brand - achieving 14th place in the table. The 2018 UK Vehicle Dependability Study was based on responses from 13,536 owners of new vehicles registered from February 2015 through February 2017.
Service Plans at Motorvogue
Buying your car is just the beginning. We're always thinking about how to make owning a Hyundai an enjoyable, worry-free experience. A Hyundai Fixed Price Service Plan covers the scheduled servicing of your Hyundai with one single payment. Available over 3 or 5 years and starting from just £349 for smaller cars* and £649 for larger cars*, our Fixed Price Service Plans are designed to take care of all your scheduled servicing needs, offering an inflation proof and worry free option so you’re free to simply drive your Hyundai.
- Your Scheduled servicing covered for 3 years (30,000 miles) or 5 years (50,000 miles)
- One-off fixed payment
- Servicing always carried out by trained Hyundai technicians
- Hyundai genuine parts always used
- Can be consolidated into your vehicle finance agreement
Please contact your sales representative or speak to one of our service advisers when you book in for your next service.
5 YEAR + SERVICING
We believe that all Hyundai owners should receive a high standard of service no matter what age their vehicle is. That's why we offer Hyundai 5 Year + servicing. If you own a Hyundai aged 5 years or older you can choose from three levels of service - Base, Interim or Full. Prices start at just £89 and each level of service comes with the added reassurance that trained Hyundai technicians will carry out the work, fitting only genuine Hyundai parts.
- Choose the service that suits you
- Carried out by a trained technician
- Hyundai Genuine parts always used
3 LEVELS OF CORE SERVICE
- Base is our introductory level service which includes an oil and filter change and a visual vehicle inspection.
- Interim is our recommended value service level, designed specifically for older vehicles.
- Full is our most comprehensive service, including spark plugs, fuel filter replacement and a full system check and diagnostic.
Once you have decided on your core service, you can choose from the following additional services to be carried out. Please speak to the service adviser at the time of booking for prices and availability.
- Wash and Vacuum
- Engine Management software check
- Courtesy car
- Fuel system check and diagnostics
- Front brake pads replacement
- Front brake pads and disk replacement
- Brake pads/ shoes replacement
- Front wiper blades replacement
- Brake and clutch fluid change
- Air conditioning service
Please contact your local Motorvogue Hyundai branch and speak to one of our helpful service advisers who can explain the costs and benefits of the Hyundai 5 year+ service plan.
Terms and Conditions
5 Year + Servicing:
Only Hyundai vehicles registered 5 years or more before the service date qualify for 5+ service. Advertised costs constitute one service. Service level dependant on choice of service – base, full or interim . VAT at a rate of 20% is included in the purchase price. Please contact your local dealer for more information.
*An additional surcharge applies to engines 2.4 litres and above. Please contact your local Motorvogue Hyundai branch for further details.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance mediation activities only.