ABARTH 595C 1.4 T-jet 145 2dr
Motorvogue Exclusive Personal Contract Hire Offer
Latest News: The Abarth 595 Pista has been announced and is focused on performance with more power and new Garrett turbine and delivering 165hp. It is equipped with the Record Monza Active exhaust and Koni rear suspension with FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) technology that enhances driving performance by offering greater road-hold, handling and stability. The new, oversized Garrett turbocharger with geometric compression ratio reduced from 9.8:1 to 9:1 optimises temperature in the combustion chamber at equal pressure, and allows peak torque (230 Nm) to be achieved at a lower rpm (2250 to be precise), while top power is delivered at top revs. The 595 Pista is packed with all the standard equipment needed to secure the thrilling driving pleasure typical of Abarth. It has a racing steering wheel with flat bottom and centring mark at the top and the "Sport" button that adjusts peak torque output, power steering settings and throttle. The braking system is specific to Abarth and have ventilated 284 mm discs on the front and 240 mm discs on the rear. The new Pista also features MTA gearbox with shift paddles. Always connectedThe Abarth 595 Pista is equipped with Apple CarPlay and Google Android AutoTM with UconnectTM 7 "HD system as standard, and DAB digital radio. The infotainment system has a high-definition screen. The Abarth 595 Pista is available up to the end of September from £189 monthly rental on PCH with £3,780 initial rental with Leasys. For more information on our current PCP and PCH offer click here.
Vehicle Details for the ABARTH 595C 1.4 T-jet 145 2dr
Get 3 years Easy Care Servicing for only £299*
With levels of performance from 145 HP to 180 HP, the redefinition of performance by Abarth is here.
Every single detail of the Abarth 595 was designed to perform. Greater cooling efficiency with the aerodynamic front bumper, increased visibility thanks to poly-elliptical headlights and enhanced comfort with the ergonomic steering wheel. This is the Abarth 595, designed to perform.
Abarth 595 is where it all begins, the starting point for those who want to enter into the world of Abarth. 1.4 Turbo T-Jet with 145 HP, Torque Transfer Control and Sport Mode as standard, finished with satin chrome detailing. It is time to start having fun.
T-Jet 4-cylinder, 1368 cm3 Engine
- Power 145 HP (107 kW) 5500 rpm
- Maximum torque 206 Nm at 3000 rpm (Sport Mode)
- Acceleration 7.8 sec. (0-62 mph) (8 sec. robotised sequential gearbox)
- Maximum speed 130 mph
- Weight/power ratio 7.1 kg/HP
- Available with robotised sequential gearbox with shift paddles
- Twin exhausts with satin steel tailpipes
- TTC (Torque Transfer Control)
- Front suspension with FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) technology
- Abarth braking system with ventilated 284x22 mm front brake discs and 240x11 mm rear brake discs
- Abarth 16” 8-spoke alloy wheels with 195/45 tyres
- Poly-elliptical headlights and LED daytime running lights
- Abarth fabric sports seats
- Aluminium sports pedals
- Fog lights
- 7” TFT instrument display with sports mode
- Manual climate control
- Sports leather steering wheel with controls and satin-chrome detailing
- Uconnect™ 5” touchscreen DAB radio, bluetooth with 6 speakers, audio streaming, USB and AUX
- Uconnect™ LIVE Services
- Body coloured dashboard with concealed glovebox
- Matt black front and rear bumper inserts
- Body coloured mirrors with electric adjustment
- Satin chrome finished handles and badge surrounds
- Front bumper with honeycomb grille and embossed Abarth logo
- 595 side logos
- Electrically operated soft top
- Rear parking sensors
Abarth 595 Turismo competes on two levels: style and power. Standard features include the Gran Turismo 17” alloy wheels, black brake calipers, twin exhausts with
satin steel tailpipes and satin chromed mirror covers. Under the skin is a 1.4 Turbo T-Jet 165 HP with Garrett turbo and rear Abarth by Koni shock absorbers.
- Power 165 HP (121 kW) 5500 rpm
- Maximum torque 230 Nm at 3000 rpm (Sport Mode)
- Acceleration 7.3 sec. (0-62 mph) (7.4 sec. robotised sequential gearbox)
- Maximum speed 135 mph
- Weight/power ratio 6.3 kg/HP
- Available with robotised sequential gearbox with shift paddles
- Koni rear suspension with FSD technology (Frequency Selective Damping)
- High performance BMC air filter
- Garrett turbo
- Automatic climate control
- Abarth braking system with drilled and ventilated 284x22 mm front brake discs and drilled 240x11 mm rear brake discs
- Painted black brake calipers
- High performance front brake pads
- Gran Turismo 17” alloy wheels with 205/40 tyres
- Leather Abarth sports seats
- Aluminium sports pedals and gear knob
- Dark tinted rear quarter windows
- Satin Grey finished dashboard
- Chrome-brushed finished mirror caps
- Body colour front and rear bumper inserts
- 595 Turismo rear logo
Abarth 595 Competizione is equipped to push the limits of performance. 180 HP of pure adrenaline with a Garrett turbo, Abarth front and rear shock absorbers by Koni, dual mode “Record Monza” exhaust system with 4 tailpipes, fixed 4 piston front calipers by Brembo, Corsa 17” diamond cut alloy wheels and Abarth side stripe in Grey.
- Power 180 HP (132 kW) at 5500 rpm
- Maximum torque 250 Nm at 3000 rpm (Sport Mode)
- Acceleration 6.7 sec. (0-62 mph ) (6.9 sec. robotised sequential gearbox)
- Maximum speed 140 mph
- Available with sequential robotised gearbox with shift paddles
- Dual Mode Record Monza exhaust system with four tailpipes
- Koni front and rear suspension with FSD technology (Frequency Selective Damping)
- 4-piston fixed front red painted brake calipers in aluminum by Brembo
- Drilled and ventilated 305x28 mm front brake discs with drilled 240x11 mm rear brake discs
- Corsa 17” alloy wheels with 205/40 tyres
- Fabric Abarth Corsa racing seats by Sabelt with Anthracite Grey shell
- Sports pedals and gear knob in aluminum and Abarth kick plate
- Sports steering wheel in leather and Alcantara® with carbon fibre detailing
- Alcantara® wrapped binnacle
- Dashboard and exterior details in Anthracite Grey finishing
- 595 Competizione rear logo
Looking for something different?
You can change your engine to a more efficient diesel option or you may want an Automatic or even add a number of the factory options Abarth offer.
This couldn't be easier for you to do, simply enquire online or call us with your desired specification and options, and we will tailor the finance package to your requirements.
Sometimes we find that after taking all options into consideration we can actually upgrade you to a higher specification for less than you may think.
Haven't found your perfect car?
As one of the leading Abarth dealer groups in the country we have access to some vehicles that are not available with other dealers, so please make contact with us and we can search for your right car, so you don't have to.
Not Local to a Motorvogue Dealership?
This needn't stop you choosing Motorvogue as your new car supplier, with over 20 years experience we can assist you with your purchase and have your new car delivered to your front door, simply make your Abarth Executive aware that you wish your new car to be delivered and we will organise the rest.
Found a New Car offer for less?
Being one of the largest dealer groups in the country we guarantee to not be beaten on price, all we require from you is the quotation and we will match or better the price you have been offered.
*Easy Care Servicing is applicable to any Abarth vehicles identified in the promotion and ordered between 01/07/19 and 30/09/19 and registered by 31/12/19. Valid for retail purchases only. Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Personal Contract Hire Finance Example*
Duration of Contract
First Monthly Payment
Followed by 47 Payments of
Promotion available on new ABARTH 595C models. Subject to the vehicle not having exceeded an agreed annual mileage (a charge of 7.87p per mile for exceeding 5000 miles per annum in this example) and being in good condition. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Terms and Conditions apply. We work with a number of creditors including Abarth Financial Services. PO BOX 4465, Slough, SL1 0RW.
WHY BUY FROM MOTORVOGUE
The Motorvogue Group specialise in new and manufacturer approved used cars for Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat, Abarth, Renault, Dacia, Citroën, Hyundai and SEAT, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk from its current locations. We have one of the largest selections of quality used cars and second hand vehicles in the area and due to the number of brands we represent at each of our multi-franchised locations we believe we have much more for you than the majority of our competitors but don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself by visiting a Motorvogue location today.
You May Also Like
ABARTH 595C Range - From only £179 a month plus £1,000 Deposit Contribution
ABARTH 595C 70th Anniversary Range - From only £179 a month with up to £1,500 Deposit Contribution
ABARTH 595C Pista 70th Anniversary - From only £209 a month with £1,500 Deposit Contribution
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to £149 inc VAT for the Admin Fee. Vehicle subject to terms and conditions.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.