ABARTH 595 TURISMO
SAve £2,430 - Now only £229 per month
Latest News: The 2019 racing season began with a resounding success for Abarth in the FIA R-GT Cup in the Monte Carlo Rally. Driven by Italians Enrico Brazzoli and Manuel Fenoli, the Abarth 124 rally reasserted its position as the GT to beat in its category, having taken the title in 2018. The Monte Carlo Rally once again lived up to its claim of being a challenging race, with drivers finding it necessary to use spiked winter tyres for most timed stages. They managed to switch to dry tyres for the final leg, which included two crossings of the legendary Col de Turini. Crew and car took the 2019 edition of the Monte Carlo Rally in their stride and dominated the category from beginning to end. Brazzoli, driving the Abarth 124 rally for the first time in a race, kept up a good pace and increased his lead over his opponents in the icy conditions. "We are very excited", Brazzoli said on the finish line. "This is a great result. We planned everything down to the last detail with Bernini and Abarth and are proud to have completed in this first race. My feeling with the car grew mile after mile. The Abarth 124 rally is fun to drive and very competitive. The special stages of the Monte Carlo Rally are always difficult, but we managed to get back to Monaco without problems". The next race of the season for Brazzoli will be the Rallye Tour de Corse, the second stage of the FIA R-GT Cup at the end of March. Abarth is also organising a single-brand championship with six races in the European Championship calendar (the first in Spain on 3 May, 2019) with the Abarth 124 rally. The 2019 Abarth 124 rally implements a host of technical modifications engineered to accentuate competitiveness and handling by the race engineers. These improvements are the result of meticulous development work carried out by test driver Alex Fiorio.
Vehicle Details for the ABARTH 595 TURISMO
Abarth 595 Turismo competes on two levels: style and power. Standard features include the Gran Turismo 17” alloy wheels, black brake calipers, twin exhausts with
satin steel tailpipes and satin chromed mirror covers. Under the skin is a 1.4 Turbo T-Jet 165 HP with Garrett turbo and rear Abarth by Koni shock absorbers.
- T-Jet 4-cylinder, 1368 cm3 Engine
- Power 165 HP (121 kW) 5500 rpm
- Maximum torque 230 Nm at 3000 rpm (Sport Mode)
- Acceleration 7.3 sec. (0-62 mph) (7.4 sec. robotised sequential gearbox)
- Maximum speed 135 mph
- Weight/power ratio 6.3 kg/HP
- Available with robotised sequential gearbox with shift paddles
- Twin exhausts with satin steel tailpipes
- TTC (Torque Transfer Control)
- Front suspension with FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) technology
- Abarth braking system with ventilated 284x22 mm front brake discs and 240x11 mm rear brake discs
- Abarth 16” 8-spoke alloy wheels with 195/45 tyres
- Poly-elliptical headlights and LED daytime running lights
- Abarth fabric sports seats
- Aluminium sports pedals
- Fog lights
- 7” TFT instrument display with sports mode
- Manual climate control
- Sports leather steering wheel with controls and satin-chrome detailing
- Uconnect™ 5” touchscreen DAB radio, bluetooth with 6 speakers, audio streaming, USB and AUX
- Uconnect™ LIVE Services
- Body coloured dashboard with concealed glovebox
- Matt black front and rear bumper inserts
- Body coloured mirrors with electric adjustment
- Satin chrome finished handles and badge surrounds
- Front bumper with honeycomb grille and embossed Abarth logo
- 595 side logos
- Koni rear suspension with FSD technology (Frequency Selective Damping)
- High performance BMC air filter
- Garrett turbo
- Automatic climate control
- Abarth braking system with drilled and ventilated 284x22 mm front brake discs and drilled 240x11 mm rear brake discs
- Painted black brake calipers
- High performance front brake pads
- Gran Turismo 17” alloy wheels with 205/40 tyres
- Leather Abarth sports seats
- Aluminium sports pedals and gear knob
- Dark tinted rear quarter windows
- Satin Grey finished dashboard
- Chrome-brushed finished mirror caps
- Body colour front and rear bumper inserts
- 595 Turismo rear logo
Looking for something different?
You may want an Automatic or even add a number of the factory options Abarth offer.
This couldn't be easier for us to do, simply enquire online or call us with your desired specification and options, and we will tailor the finance package to your requirements.
Sometimes we find that after taking all options into consideration we can actually upgrade you to a higher specification for less than you may think.
Haven't found your perfect car?
As one of the leading Abarth dealer groups in the country we have access to some vehicles that are not available with other dealers. Motorvogue supply each Fiat specialist with all the stock available so please make contact with us and we can search for your right car, so you don't have to.
Not Local to a Motorvogue Dealership?
This needn't stop you choosing Motorvogue as your new car supplier, with over 20 years experience we can assist you with your purchase and have your new car delivered to your front door, simply make your Abarth Executive aware that you wish your New car to be delivered and we will organise the rest.
Found a New Car offer for less?
Being one of the largest dealer groups in to country we guarantee to not be beaten on price, all we require from you is the quotation and we will match or better the price you have been offered.
Representative PCP Finance Example*
On the Road Price
Dealer Deposit Contribution
Amount of Credit
Duration of Contract
47 Payments of
Optional Final payment (inc. £10.00 option fee)
Total Amount Payable by Customer
Rate of Interest (Fixed)
Promotion available on new ABARTH 595 models. Deposit Contribution only available in conjunction with Abarth Financial Services. With Abarth Financial Services you have the option to return the vehicle and not pay the final payment, subject to the vehicle not having exceeded an agreed annual mileage (a charge of 6p per mile for exceeding 5000 miles per annum in this example) and being in good condition. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Terms and Conditions apply. We work with a number of creditors including Abarth Financial Services. PO BOX 4465, Slough, SL1 0RW.
WHY BUY FROM MOTORVOGUE
The Motorvogue Group specialise in new and manufacturer approved used cars for Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat, Abarth, Renault, Dacia, Citroën, Hyundai and SEAT, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk from its current locations. We have one of the largest selections of quality used cars and second hand vehicles in the area and due to the number of brands we represent at each of our multi-franchised locations we believe we have much more for you than the majority of our competitors but don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself by visiting a Motorvogue location today.
"Over the moon :)"
"Great customer service throughout the process, thanks Dawn"
Mr & Mrs Graham-Young
"Jack was extremely helpful and friendly"
You May Also Like
ABARTH 595 1.4 T-jet 145hp - **Abarth Custom**145hp**Moderna Yellow**
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to £149 inc VAT for the Admin Fee. Vehicle subject to terms and conditions.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.