Vehicle Details for the ALFA ROMEO GIULIA Quadrifoglio 2.9T V6 510hp
Motorvogue are proud to offer our ex demonstrator Guilia Quadrifolio, finished in Trofeo White tri-coat. Fully maintained by ourselves and in fantastic condition inside and out, fully serviced at 10,000 miles.
This particular car was part of our demo fleet and has manufactures warranty until September 2021. The list price new was £64,545 and is now offered with a substantial saving at Motorvogue.
Recently awarded the 'Performance Car of the Year 2019' by WhatCar?, the Quadrifoglio has the most powerful engine for road–use ever created by Alfa Romeo: an ultra-light 6–cylinder all–aluminium BiTurbo petrol engine, delivering 510 hp, 600 Nm of torque between 2500 and 5000 rpm. The All-New Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is launched from 0-62 mph in 3.9 seconds, up to a top speed of 191 mph. Class–leading power combined with dynamic efficiency leads to excellence in consumption and emissions. Thanks to the Alfa™ Cylinders’ Efficient Management (CEM) deactivation system, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio can achieve 34.4 mpg, emitting only 189 g/km of CO2 (combined cycle).
Alfa™ DNA Pro
The Alfa™ D.N.A. Pro, thanks to interaction with the Chassis Domain Control, instantaneously adapts the cars behaviour to the selected driving mode:
• RACE activates the overboost function and enhances the exhaust sound for driving on track
• DYNAMIC delivers sharper brake and steering–wheel response for advanced on-road driving
• NATURAL is a comfort suspension setting for perfect balance in your day to day drive
• ADVANCED EFFICIENCY enables the engine to maximise energy savings and dynamic efficiency. Most suitable driving mode for long distance motorway journeys.
Alfa™ Active Torque Vectoring
Guarantees optimal power distribution to each of the rear wheels through two electronically controlled clutches. It gives better traction and control even at high speeds and on all types of road surfaces.
Alfa™ Active Suspension
Dynamically adapts its response to driving conditions and the mode selected with Alfa™ D.N.A. Pro.
Integrated Brake System (IBS)
This innovative electromechanical system combines the stability control and brake system. Not only does it allow for a significant weight reduction, this device optimises the feedback through the brake pedal, guaranteeing an almost instantaneous response and outstanding braking achievement of 62-0 mph in just 32 metres.
Exclusive Alfa™ Active Aero Splitter
The All-New Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is the only car in its class with a front Active Aero Splitter. This adjustable carbon fibre spoiler is integrated into the front lower fascia and is automatically adjusted to improve aerodynamics and downforce to optimise the grip and stability at any speed.
Audio / Telematics
- Alfa Connect 3D Nav 8.8" Infotainment system (radio, 3D Nav, MP3, Aux-in, Bluetooth)
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- Connectivity - USB & Aux-in armrest ports
- Digital Audio Broadcast
- European Map
- Satin-finish speaker surround
- TMC Pro
19" Quadrifoglio alloy wheels with 245/35 8.5J (front) and 285/30 10J (rear) tyres
Safety & Security
- Alarm system with bonnet & intrusion protection
- Autonomous Emergency Brake (AEB)
- Blind Spot Detection (indication in Mirror) with Rear Cross Path
- Dusk sensor
- Fix & Go puncture repair kit
- Front airbag deactivation on passenger's side
- Headlight washer system
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Rain sensor
- Remote central door locks
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Carbon fibre instrument panel
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Quadrifoglio Badge
- Sports pedals
- Sporty flat bottomed steering wheel
- Window surrounds: Black
Comfort / Functionality
- 3rd rear seatbelt & headrest
- 40/20/40 split folding rear seats
- 7" Colour TFT Instrument Cluster
- Alfa SDC Suspension (Synaptic Dynamic Control)
- Ambient LED lighting - front & rear
- Driver's Seat: 6-Way Manual adjustment
- Electrically adjustable & folding door mirrors
- Electrochromic Rearview Mirror
- Floor mats
- Front & Rear parking sensors
- Passenger Seat: 6-way Manual adjustment
- Steering wheel paddles
- Steering wheel paddles for TCT gearbox
Available to view and test drive at Motorvogue Bedford, this vehicle can also be purchase from our Alfa Romeo Showrooms in Bedford and Kings Lynn.
WHY BUY FROM MOTORVOGUE
The Motorvogue Group specialise in new and manufacturer approved used cars for Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat, Abarth, Renault, Dacia, Citroën, Hyundai and SEAT, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk from its current locations. We have one of the largest selections of quality used cars and second hand vehicles in the area and due to the number of brands we represent at each of our multi-franchised locations we believe we have much more for you than the majority of our competitors but don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself by visiting a Motorvogue location today.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to £149 inc VAT for the Admin Fee. Vehicle subject to terms and conditions.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.