Vehicle Details for the ALFA ROMEO STELVIO Quadrifoglio 2.9 Bi-turbo V6 510hp Auto AWD
Motorvogue is pleased to offer our ALFA ROMEO STELVIO Quadrifoglio 2.9 Bi-turbo V6 510hp Auto AWD finished in Vulcano Black with Black Leather / Alcantara sports seats.
The world’s fastest production SUV and reigning Nürburgring track record holder, the Stelvio Quadrifoglio is powered by a 510 hp 2.9-litre Twin-Turbo V6 engine, and paired with the innovative Q4 All-Wheel Drive system, this remarkable creation takes the authentic spirit of Alfa Romeo to a new level.
This ex-demonstrator model was registered in March 2019 and retains the manufacturers warranty until March 2022. In addition to the incredible standard specification, this car also has the factory fitted options of;
- 20" Dark 5-hole alloy wheels
- Yellow brake calipers
- Electrically adjustable seats
- Active cruise control.
List price new of the particular model was £73,830 and now saves over £19,000 at Motorvogue.
Standard specification includes;
- Quadrifoglio bumper and side skirts
- Painted wheel arch
- Hood with air intakes
- Quadrifoglio badge
- 20" Silver 5-hole alloy wheels
- Anodized black brake calipers
- LED tail & brake lamps
- Bi-Xenon headlamps 35w with Adaptive Frontlight System (AFS)
- Gloss black window surrounds
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Quadrifoglio Sporty leather / alcantara seat
- Real carbon fibre interior accent
- Leather IP and upper door panel
- Quadrifoglio leather steering wheel with red engine start button
- Aluminium shift paddles on steering column
- Aluminium metal sport pedal, including footrest
- Rear back-up camera with dynamic gridlines
- Front and rear parking sensor
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- AQS Air Quality System
- Interior rearview mirror electrochromic autodimming
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Windshield athermal infrared
- Power tailgate
- Keyless entry
- Exterior door handle lights
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) with pedestrian recognition
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
- Integrated Brake System (IBS)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS)
- Alfa DNA Pro (with race mode)
- Alfa Active Suspension
- Alfa Chassis Domain Control (CDC)
- Alfa Active Torque Vectoring
- Alfa Cylinders Efficient Management (CEM)
- 7" Colour TFT instrument cluster
- Alfa Connect 3D Nav 8.8" (Radio, 3D Sat-Nav, MP3, AUX-in, Bluetooth)
- DAB Digital Audio Broadcast
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Alfa Rotary Pad
- 8 speaker audio system
- Start & Stop EVO
- Hill decent control
- Automatic high-beam system
- Automatic headlight headlamps with dusk sensor
This vehicle is available to view and test drive at Motorvogue Bedford and can also be purchased at our Alfa Romeo showrooms in Kings Lynn and Northampton.
WHY BUY FROM MOTORVOGUE
The Motorvogue Group specialise in new and manufacturer approved used cars for Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat, Abarth, Renault, Dacia, Citroën, Hyundai and SEAT, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk from its current locations. We have one of the largest selections of quality used cars and second hand vehicles in the area and due to the number of brands we represent at each of our multi-franchised locations we believe we have much more for you than the majority of our competitors but don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself by visiting a Motorvogue location today.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to £149 inc VAT for the Admin Fee. Vehicle subject to terms and conditions.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.