CITROEN BERLINGO MULTISPACE Range
Now also available as a 7 Seater
Latest News: New Citroën Berlingo was named ‘MPV of the Year’ at the prestigious What Car? Car of the Year Awards in London earlier this evening. The judges praised the model for its spaciousness, efficiency and passenger comfort. With more than 25,000 orders already placed worldwide since its launch in September 2018, New Berlingo – Citroën’s third-generation Leisure Activity Vehicle – has scooped the ‘MPV of the Year’ prize at this evening’s What Car? Car of the Year Awards. What Car?’s panel of judges recognised New Citroën Berlingo for its generous interior space, outstanding ride quality and competitive fuel efficiency. Steve Huntingford, Editor at What Car?, who presented the trophy at this year’s glittering ceremony at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel, said; “New Berlingo offers so much for so little. You’ll be hard pushed to find something so cavernous for the money. And with a ride that’s comfier than that of its rivals, which cost a lot more, similar levels of performance and fine economy, New Berlingo is a great all-rounder”. As one of the forerunners in the Leisure Activity Vehicle sector since 1996, Berlingo passenger models have been referred to as ‘vehicles for every occasion’. New Berlingo features class-leading interior modularity, including three individual rear seats and a new-generation Modutop® multi-function roof. Karl Howkins, Managing Director at Citroën UK, who accepted the award said; “It’s a huge honour to receive this accolade for New Citroën Berlingo. We are proud to say that all our vehicles are inspired by our customers and New Berlingo is no different. Driver and passenger comfort is our passion, and it’s great to see this latest addition to the range being recognised for exactly that, not to mention its fuel economy, practicality and flexibility.”
Vehicle Details for the CITROEN BERLINGO MULTISPACE Range
New Citroën Berlingo is now available in two lengths with controlled proportions and well-balanced lines. Both lengths bring motorists optimal comfort with the M body style seating 5 and the XL up to 7.
The XL model is 35 cm longer than the M model with a longer wheelbase and extended rear overhang. The third row of seats is removable and sliding, offering a choice between passenger comfort or greater boot capacity depending on your activities.
FEEL. COMFORT FOR EVERYONE. NEW CITROËN BERLINGO FEEL SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:
• 16 inch steel wheels with ‘Twirl’ wheel trim • Body colour door mirrors
Lighting and Visibility
• Daytime-running lights • Front fog lights with cornering function • Visibility Pack – Automatic lights, automatic MagicWash® windscreen wipers, electrochrome rear view mirror (auto dimming), ‘follow me home’ headlamps
• Leather steering wheel • Green Mica cloth • Height adjustable driver’s seat • Two independent and removable sliding 3rd row seats (XL only) • Two underfloor storage compartments • Full width front overhead storage shelf • Driver and passenger dashboard mounted cup holders
• 8 inch touchscreen • DAB digital radio with 6 speakers • USB & 12 volt socket • Bluetooth® handsfree and media streaming • Mirror Screen – with Android Auto and Apple CarPlayTM
Comfort and Convenience
• Air conditioning • Cruise control and speed limiter • One touch front electric windows • Variable assistance power steering • Height and reach adjustable steering wheel • Split folding rear seats (1/3 – 2/3) • Electric and heated door mirrors • Two sliding side doors • Pop out opening rear side windows
Safety and Security
• Driver, front passenger, front lateral and curtain airbags • ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Emergency Braking Assistance (EBA) • Electronic Stability Control (ESC) • Unfastened seat belt warning on all seats • Three rear ISOFIX mounting points • Tyre pressure monitor • Safety Pack – Active Lane Keeping Assistance, Speed Limit Recognition and Recommendation and Active Safety Brake
FLAIR. A PERFECT COMPANION. NEW CITROËN BERLINGO FLAIR SPECIFICATION IN ADDITION TO FEEL INCLUDES:
• 16 inch ‘Starlit’ alloy wheels • Gloss black roof bars
Lighting and Visibility
• LED daytime-running lights
Comfort and Convenience
• Electric parking brake • Electric rear windows • Rear parking sensors
• Driver’s adjustable lumbar support • Tray tables on the back of front seats • Three independent rear seats with ‘Magic Flat’ modularity1
• Citroën Connected Nav: includes TomTom® Traffic (3 year subscription) • Voice recognition
Drive a new Citroen Berlingo Multispace for 3 years with all the benefits of the Motability Scheme and from Nil Advance Payment.
Citroen Berlingo Multispace models available on the Motability Scheme:
New Berlingo PureTech 110 S&S 6-speed manual Feel M (5 seat) - £295 Advance Payment
New Berlingo PureTech 110 S&S 6-speed manual Flair M (5 seat) - £495 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 75 manual Feel M (5 seat) - £395 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 100 manual Feel M (5 seat) - £195 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 130 6-speed manual Feel M (5 seat) - £395 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 130 EAT8 auto Feel M (5 seat) - £695 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 100 manual Flair M (5 seat) - £395 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 130 6-speed manual Flair M (5 seat) - £595 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 130 EAT8 auto Flair M - £895 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 100 manual Feel XL (7 seat) - £345 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 130 6-speed manual Feel XL (7 seat) - £545 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 130 EAT8 auto Feel XL (7 seat) - £845 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 100 manual Flair XL (7 seat) - £545 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 130 6-speed manual Flair XL (7 seat) - £745 Advance Payment
New Berlingo BlueHDi 130 EAT8 auto Flair XL (7 seat) - £1,045 Advance Payment
Call Today to make your appointment with one of our Motability specialists.
Looking for something different?
Motorvogue offer a vast choice in the Citroen range on the Motability scheme including Automatic and Manual cars, convertibles to MPV’s and 4X4 vehicles to estate cars. So, if you’re looking for something different to suit your lifestyle or needs there is no need to look any further than Motorvogue Citroen. So why not call one of our dedicated Motability specialists and they will be more than happy to discuss your requirements to ensure you choose the right car.
Unable to get to us?
Don’t worry, we will come to you, just ask one of our Motability specialists and they will be more than happy to arrange to bring the car you. We can even process your application while you’re in the comfort of your home.
Do you require specialist adaptions?
Motorvogue work closely with some of the largest specialists in mobility vehicle adaptions, so whether you require just a simple steering wheel ball, specialist hoist or hand controls, whatever is required Motorvogue are here to help and assist.
WHY BUY FROM MOTORVOGUE
The Motorvogue Group specialise in new and manufacturer approved used cars for Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat, Abarth, Renault, Dacia, Citroën, Hyundai and SEAT, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk from its current locations. We have one of the largest selections of quality used cars and second hand vehicles in the area and due to the number of brands we represent at each of our multi-franchised locations we believe we have much more for you than the majority of our competitors but don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself by visiting a Motorvogue location today.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to £149 inc VAT for the Admin Fee. Vehicle subject to terms and conditions.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.