CITROEN C5 Aircross
Available to order now
Latest News: New Citroën Berlingo was named ‘MPV of the Year’ at the prestigious What Car? Car of the Year Awards in London earlier this evening. The judges praised the model for its spaciousness, efficiency and passenger comfort. With more than 25,000 orders already placed worldwide since its launch in September 2018, New Berlingo – Citroën’s third-generation Leisure Activity Vehicle – has scooped the ‘MPV of the Year’ prize at this evening’s What Car? Car of the Year Awards. What Car?’s panel of judges recognised New Citroën Berlingo for its generous interior space, outstanding ride quality and competitive fuel efficiency. Steve Huntingford, Editor at What Car?, who presented the trophy at this year’s glittering ceremony at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel, said; “New Berlingo offers so much for so little. You’ll be hard pushed to find something so cavernous for the money. And with a ride that’s comfier than that of its rivals, which cost a lot more, similar levels of performance and fine economy, New Berlingo is a great all-rounder”. As one of the forerunners in the Leisure Activity Vehicle sector since 1996, Berlingo passenger models have been referred to as ‘vehicles for every occasion’. New Berlingo features class-leading interior modularity, including three individual rear seats and a new-generation Modutop® multi-function roof. Karl Howkins, Managing Director at Citroën UK, who accepted the award said; “It’s a huge honour to receive this accolade for New Citroën Berlingo. We are proud to say that all our vehicles are inspired by our customers and New Berlingo is no different. Driver and passenger comfort is our passion, and it’s great to see this latest addition to the range being recognised for exactly that, not to mention its fuel economy, practicality and flexibility.”
Vehicle Details for the CITROEN C5 Aircross
Bright, welcoming and typically Citroën, New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV is special on the inside as well as the outside.
FEEL. THE PERFECT BALANCE.
NEW CITROËN C5 AIRCROSS SUV FEEL SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:
Safety and Security
• Safety Pack – Active Safety Brake (with 77GHz radar), Active Blind Spot Monitoring System, Active Lane Departure Warning System
• Citroën Connect Box with SOS and Emergency assistance
Comfort and Convenience
• Suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions ®
• Automatic dual zone climate control
• Rear parking sensors
• Acoustic laminated windscreen with rain and brightness sensors
• Electric, heated door mirrors
• Multi-function leather steering wheel with 2 command blocks
• Seating – Height adjustable driver and front passenger seat, Standard Ambiance with Grey Silica Cloth In-Car Entertainment
• DAB radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
• Mirror Screen – MirrorLink®, Apple CarPlayTM, Android Auto Exterior Features
• 17 inch ‘Ellipse’ alloy wheels Exterior Lighting and Visibility
• Visibility Pack – Automatic headlights, Automatic windscreen wipers
FLAIR. THE IDEAL COMPANION.
IN ADDITION TO THE FEEL SPECIFICATION, FLAIR VERSIONS BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
Safety and Security
• Two-tone horn
Comfort and Convenience
• Front parking sensors
• Visio park 1 (rear view reversing camera)
• Front fog lights with cornering function
• Metropolitan Grey Ambiance with Grey Grained leather/Graphite cloth
• Advanced comfort seats
• Driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment
• LED welcome lighting with 2 front LED spot lights
• Rear LED reading lights (x2)
• Electrochrome rear view mirror
• Chrome front inner door sills with ‘CITROËN’ embossing
• Citroën Connect Nav – TomTom ® Live services (3 year subscription)
• ConnectedCAM Citroën ®
• Voice recognition (radio, navigation and telephony features)
• 18 inch ‘Swirl’ alloy wheels
• Electric, heated and folding door mirrors with integrated LED turn signal indicators
• Extra tinted rear windows and windscreen
• Matt black rear bumper fascia with chrome exhaust effect trim
Exterior Lighting and Visibility
• ‘Follow me home’ lighting
FLAIR PLUS. THE ULTIMATE IN LUXURY.
IN ADDITION TO THE FLAIR SPECIFICATION, FLAIR PLUS VERSIONS BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
Safety and Security
• Driver attention alert
• Intelligent beam headlights (auto dipping main beams)
Comfort and Convenience
• Foot operated motorised rear tailgate
• Keyless entry and start
• Acoustic laminated front windows
• Active cruise control (with Stop&Go function on EAT8 versions)
• Aluminium pedals and foot rest
• Wireless smartphone charging
• Opening panoramic glass roof including electric blind
• 19 inch ‘Art’ bi-tone diamond cut alloy wheels
• Gloss black upper radiator grille
• Gloss black rear bumper fascia with chrome exhaust effect trim
Drive a new Citroen C5 Aircross for 3 years with all the benefits of the Motability Scheme and from Nil Advance Payment.
New C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual Feel - £495 Advanced Payment
New C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual Flair - £895 Advanced Payment
New C5 Aircross PureTech 180 S&S EAT8 8-speed auto Flair - £1,595 Advanced Payment
New C5 Aircross PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual Flair Plus - £1,195 Advanced Payment
New C5 Aircross PureTech 180 S&S EAT8 8-speed auto Flair Plus - £1,895 Advanced Payment
New C5 Aircross BlueHDi 130 S&S 6-speed manual Feel - £1,195 Advanced Payment
New C5 Aircross BlueHDi 130 S&S 6-speed manual Flair - £1,495 Advanced Payment
New C5 Aircross BlueHDi 130 S&S EAT8 8-speed auto Flair - £1,895 Advanced Payment
New C5 Aircross BlueHDi 180 S&S EAT8 8-speed auto Flair - £2,695 Advanced Payment
New C5 Aircross BlueHDi 130 S&S 6-speed manual Flair Plus - £1,795 Advanced Payment
New C5 Aircross BlueHDi 130 S&S EAT8 8-speed auto Flair Plus - £2,395 Advanced Payment
New C5 Aircross BlueHDi 180 S&S EAT8 8-speed auto Flair Plus - £3,095 Advanced Payment
Call Today to make your appointment with one of our Motability specialists.
Looking for something different?
Motorvogue offer a vast choice in the Citroen range on the Motability scheme including Automatic and Manual cars, convertibles to MPV’s and 4X4 vehicles to estate cars. So, if you’re looking for something different to suit your lifestyle or needs there is no need to look any further than Motorvogue Citroen. So why not call one of our dedicated Motability specialists and they will be more than happy to discuss your requirements to ensure you choose the right car.
Unable to get to us?
Don’t worry, we will come to you, just ask one of our Motability specialists and they will be more than happy to arrange to bring the car you. We can even process your application while you’re in the comfort of your home.
Do you require specialist adaptions?
Motorvogue work closely with some of the largest specialists in mobility vehicle adaptions, so whether you require just a simple steering wheel ball, specialist hoist or hand controls, whatever is required Motorvogue are here to help and assist.
WHY BUY FROM MOTORVOGUE
The Motorvogue Group specialise in new and manufacturer approved used cars for Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat, Abarth, Renault, Dacia, Citroën, Hyundai and SEAT, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk from its current locations. We have one of the largest selections of quality used cars and second hand vehicles in the area and due to the number of brands we represent at each of our multi-franchised locations we believe we have much more for you than the majority of our competitors but don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself by visiting a Motorvogue location today.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to £149 inc VAT for the Admin Fee. Vehicle subject to terms and conditions.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.