CITROEN C5 Aircross Range
From Only £238 + VAT per month
Latest News: New Citroën Berlingo Van has been awarded ‘Van of the Year’ and ‘Light Van of the Year’ in the very first Company Van Today awards. The innovative Overload Indicator technology available to order on New Citroën Berlingo was also recognised, clinching the magazine’s first ‘Technology Award’. New Citroën Berlingo Van has carried off no less than three awards in the inaugural Company Van Today Awards 2019. New Berlingo Van has been awarded the all-important ‘Van of the Year’ and ‘Light Van of the Year’ in the very first Company Van Today Awards. It doesn’t stop there for Citroën’s newest van either. New Berlingo Van is available with 20 driver assistance systems, all designed to provide a safer and less stressful environment for van drivers. One such technology is the Overload Indicator, which warns the driver if the vehicle is overloaded. Overloading is an offence and can adversely affect vehicle handling as well as fuel consumption. In addition, it can also cause accelerated wear on components, including braking, suspension and transmission parts. Company Van Today has presented its very first ‘Technology Award’ to the Overload Indicator technology, designed to combat the very real issue of overloading, available on New Berlingo Van. Tom Webster, Company Van Today’s Editor, commented: “Citroen has really hit the spot with the new Berlingo Van, a van that is clever, good to drive, efficient and stylish. Class-leading tech including the pioneering Overload Indicator makes for a van at the very top of its game and a worthy CVT Van of the Year 2019 winner.” The Company Van Today Awards reward the best vehicles in the industry, those light commercials that offer fleets a combination of great running costs, high quality, efficiency and clever features that help businesses do their jobs more effectively. Carefully selected by the Company Van Today editorial team with decades of combined experience in the sector, the winners are those that can best serve a business audience. Ed Hickin, Citroën UK’s Head of Business Sales, commented: “New Berlingo Van adds yet another award to an already lengthy list, including the prestigious 2019 International Van of the Year. We are particularly proud that the UK’s newest van publication has honoured New Berlingo Van with no less than three awards and recognised the innovative technology it has to offer.” New Berlingo Van has been racking up the awards since it was launched last year. This includes ‘International Van of the Year’ 2019, ‘Fleet Van of the Year’ in the 2019 Fleet World Great British Fleet Awards, ‘Light Commercial Vehicle of the Year’ and ‘Light Van of the Year’ at the 2019 What Van? Awards, ‘Small Van of the Year’ from Company Car and Van magazine and ‘Van of the Year’ and ‘Best Small Van’ in the 2019 Trade Van Driver magazine awards. New Berlingo Van is now available with the latest 1.5-litre Euro 6.2 / 6.D TEMP BlueHDi 75, 100 and 130 diesel engines as well as the very latest Euro 6.3 / 6.D 1.2-litre PureTech 110 petrol engine. An eight-speed automatic transmission (EAT8) is available as an option with the 1.5-litre BlueHDi 130 engine. Find our latest Berlingo offer here.
Vehicle Details for the CITROEN C5 Aircross Range
Bright, welcoming and typically Citroën, New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV is special on the inside as well as the outside.
FEEL. THE PERFECT BALANCE.
NEW CITROËN C5 AIRCROSS SUV FEEL SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:
Safety and Security
• Safety Pack – Active Safety Brake (with 77GHz radar), Active Blind Spot Monitoring System, Active Lane Departure Warning System
• Citroën Connect Box with SOS and Emergency assistance
Comfort and Convenience
• Suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions ®
• Automatic dual zone climate control
• Rear parking sensors
• Acoustic laminated windscreen with rain and brightness sensors
• Electric, heated door mirrors
• Multi-function leather steering wheel with 2 command blocks
• Seating – Height adjustable driver and front passenger seat, Standard Ambiance with Grey Silica Cloth In-Car Entertainment
• DAB radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
• Mirror Screen – MirrorLink®, Apple CarPlayTM, Android Auto Exterior Features
• 17 inch ‘Ellipse’ alloy wheels Exterior Lighting and Visibility
• Visibility Pack – Automatic headlights, Automatic windscreen wipers
FLAIR. THE IDEAL COMPANION.
IN ADDITION TO THE FEEL SPECIFICATION, FLAIR VERSIONS BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
Safety and Security
• Two-tone horn
Comfort and Convenience
• Front parking sensors
• Visio park 1 (rear view reversing camera)
• Front fog lights with cornering function
• Metropolitan Grey Ambiance with Grey Grained leather/Graphite cloth
• Advanced comfort seats
• Driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment
• LED welcome lighting with 2 front LED spot lights
• Rear LED reading lights (x2)
• Electrochrome rear view mirror
• Chrome front inner door sills with ‘CITROËN’ embossing
• Citroën Connect Nav – TomTom ® Live services (3 year subscription)
• ConnectedCAM Citroën ®
• Voice recognition (radio, navigation and telephony features)
• 18 inch ‘Swirl’ alloy wheels
• Electric, heated and folding door mirrors with integrated LED turn signal indicators
• Extra tinted rear windows and windscreen
• Matt black rear bumper fascia with chrome exhaust effect trim
Exterior Lighting and Visibility
• ‘Follow me home’ lighting
FLAIR PLUS. THE ULTIMATE IN LUXURY.
IN ADDITION TO THE FLAIR SPECIFICATION, FLAIR PLUS VERSIONS BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
Safety and Security
• Driver attention alert
• Intelligent beam headlights (auto dipping main beams)
Comfort and Convenience
• Foot operated motorised rear tailgate
• Keyless entry and start
• Acoustic laminated front windows
• Active cruise control (with Stop&Go function on EAT8 versions)
• Aluminium pedals and foot rest
• Wireless smartphone charging
• Opening panoramic glass roof including electric blind
• 19 inch ‘Art’ bi-tone diamond cut alloy wheels
• Gloss black upper radiator grille
• Gloss black rear bumper fascia with chrome exhaust effect trim
New C5 Aircross SUV PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed Flair*
Duration of Contract
Followed by 35 Payments of
An advance rental will be required (equal to 6 months’ rentals for cars and vans). Contract Hire rentals include: delivery to dealership, Citroën Roadside Assistance, Government Vehicle Excise Duty, Government First Registration Fee for the period of the contract. Offers for business users only for qualifying vehicles ordered between 01/07/19 - 30/09/19 and delivered by 30/09/19. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Over 18s only. Excess mileage charges will apply if you exceed the agreed annual mileage. Written quotations available on request. Finance provided by PSA Finance UK Ltd t/a Free2Move Lease, RH1 1QA. PSA Finance UK Ltd t/a Free2Move Lease is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. All rentals are subject to VAT at 20%. PSA Finance UK Ltd reserves the right to amend any of the rentals quoted without notice. Contract Hire prices for passenger cars quoted are based on a 36-month contract with agreed 10,000 miles per annum with an initial rental (equal to 6 monthly rentals) followed by 35 monthly rentals commencing in month two. Payment of the final rental does not transfer ownership of the vehicle. Contract Hire prices for Berlingo, Dispatch and Relay Panel van quoted are based on a 36-month contract with agreed 10,000 miles per annum with an initial rental (equal to 6 monthly rentals) followed by 35 monthly rentals commencing in month two. Payment of the final rental does not transfer ownership of the vehicle. Unless otherwise stated, Contract Hire prices for commercial vehicles quoted are based on 36-month contract with agreed 10,000 miles per annum with an initial rental (equal to 6 monthly rentals) followed by 35 monthly rentals commencing in month two. Payment of the final rental does not transfer ownership of the vehicle.
WHY BUY FROM MOTORVOGUE
The Motorvogue Group specialise in new and manufacturer approved used cars for Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat, Abarth, Renault, Dacia, Citroën, Hyundai and SEAT, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk from its current locations. We have one of the largest selections of quality used cars and second hand vehicles in the area and due to the number of brands we represent at each of our multi-franchised locations we believe we have much more for you than the majority of our competitors but don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself by visiting a Motorvogue location today.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to £149 inc VAT for the Admin Fee. Vehicle subject to terms and conditions.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.