HOW DOES CITROËN SIMPLYDRIVE WORK?
- Select the Citroën vehicle that’s right for you.
- Choose your annual mileage (6,000 to 30,000).
- Select the amount you wish to contribute as a deposit (between 0% and 40% of the vehicle price).
- We will calculate the monthly payment for the full 3 year term of the agreement.
- Your monthly payment will include a contribution towards the cost of your motor insurance. This is based on the age of the youngest driver, your residential postcode and model selected.
Additional charges may apply at the end of the contract subject to the vehicle condition and excess mileage.
MOTOR INSURANCE INFORMATION
The motor insurance policyholder must be the primary user of the vehicle. Generally this will be the same person as named on the personal contract purchase agreement. If this is not the case, the finance agreement holder must be named on the motor insurance policy. The vehicle must be kept at the same address. You can name up to three additional named drivers on the policy. Drivers must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Citroën PureTech 68, 75 & 82 petrol, BlueHDi 75 diesel models - Minimum age is 21 years with the maximum age being 75 years at the start of the contract
- Citroën PureTech 92, 110 petrol & BlueHDi 110 diesel models - Minimum age is 25 years with the maximum age being 75 years at the start of the contract
- Citroën THP 165, 210 petrol & BlueHDi 120, BlueHDi 150, BlueHDi 180 diesel models - Minimum age is 30 years with the maximum age being 75 years at the start of the contract For Citroën SimplyDrive Telematics on any C1, C3 & C4 Cactus minimum age 18, maximum age 75. Drivers are required to install the Telematics Box & consent to Data capture & transmission to qualify for insurance.
- Drivers aged 18 - 24:
- Must not have ANY driving convictions in past 5 years.
- Must not have ANY Fault or theft claim in the past 3 years.
- Drivers aged 25 - 75:
- Must not have more than 1 Minor Conviction (CU, MW, PC, PL, SP, TS & MR39 codes only) in past 5 years.
- Must not have more than 1 Fault or theft claim in the past 3 years.
- No driver who has been banned or under suspension at any time during the previous five years will be insured.
- All drivers must hold a full UK/EU licence, without Telematics this must have been for a minimum of two years
- For policies without Telematics, the policyholder must have a minimum of two years No Claim Discount (NCD) and be able to evidence this (NCD earned as a named driver is not acceptable).
- You will be required to submit evidence of your No Claim Discount to Citroën Insurance within 28 days of your policy start date. Failure to do so or providing invalid proof will result in your policy being cancelled.
- NCD entitlement cannot be used on more than one motor insurance policy at the same time.
- You must be able to transfer it from your existing vehicle to your new Citroën.
- NCD must be from a policy held in the customer’s own name.
- NCD earned as a named driver is NOT acceptable.
- NCD earned outside of the UK, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands will not be accepted.
- NCD earned on a company car driver is acceptable provided the driver is at least 25 years of age. You will need to supply a letter from your employer on company letterhead stating:
- You have had sole use of a company car for the period (pool car use is excluded).
- You had personal as well as business use of the vehicle.
- You have given up use of the vehicle within the last 12 months.
- You were claim free for the previous 2 years or more.
- The NCD has to be less than 3 years old if earned on a Citroën Insurance policy, less than 12 months old if on a company car policy or less than 2 years old from any other car insurance policy.
- If you are unsure of your current NCD entitlements please check with your insurer. Customers with telematics who wish to include previous NCD also need to provide suitable proof of previous entitlement.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.