CITROEN C5 Aircross Feel
With £3,000 Deposit Contribution
Latest News: New Citroën Berlingo Van has been awarded ‘Van of the Year’ and ‘Light Van of the Year’ in the very first Company Van Today awards. The innovative Overload Indicator technology available to order on New Citroën Berlingo was also recognised, clinching the magazine’s first ‘Technology Award’. New Citroën Berlingo Van has carried off no less than three awards in the inaugural Company Van Today Awards 2019. New Berlingo Van has been awarded the all-important ‘Van of the Year’ and ‘Light Van of the Year’ in the very first Company Van Today Awards. It doesn’t stop there for Citroën’s newest van either. New Berlingo Van is available with 20 driver assistance systems, all designed to provide a safer and less stressful environment for van drivers. One such technology is the Overload Indicator, which warns the driver if the vehicle is overloaded. Overloading is an offence and can adversely affect vehicle handling as well as fuel consumption. In addition, it can also cause accelerated wear on components, including braking, suspension and transmission parts. Company Van Today has presented its very first ‘Technology Award’ to the Overload Indicator technology, designed to combat the very real issue of overloading, available on New Berlingo Van. Tom Webster, Company Van Today’s Editor, commented: “Citroen has really hit the spot with the new Berlingo Van, a van that is clever, good to drive, efficient and stylish. Class-leading tech including the pioneering Overload Indicator makes for a van at the very top of its game and a worthy CVT Van of the Year 2019 winner.” The Company Van Today Awards reward the best vehicles in the industry, those light commercials that offer fleets a combination of great running costs, high quality, efficiency and clever features that help businesses do their jobs more effectively. Carefully selected by the Company Van Today editorial team with decades of combined experience in the sector, the winners are those that can best serve a business audience. Ed Hickin, Citroën UK’s Head of Business Sales, commented: “New Berlingo Van adds yet another award to an already lengthy list, including the prestigious 2019 International Van of the Year. We are particularly proud that the UK’s newest van publication has honoured New Berlingo Van with no less than three awards and recognised the innovative technology it has to offer.” New Berlingo Van has been racking up the awards since it was launched last year. This includes ‘International Van of the Year’ 2019, ‘Fleet Van of the Year’ in the 2019 Fleet World Great British Fleet Awards, ‘Light Commercial Vehicle of the Year’ and ‘Light Van of the Year’ at the 2019 What Van? Awards, ‘Small Van of the Year’ from Company Car and Van magazine and ‘Van of the Year’ and ‘Best Small Van’ in the 2019 Trade Van Driver magazine awards. New Berlingo Van is now available with the latest 1.5-litre Euro 6.2 / 6.D TEMP BlueHDi 75, 100 and 130 diesel engines as well as the very latest Euro 6.3 / 6.D 1.2-litre PureTech 110 petrol engine. An eight-speed automatic transmission (EAT8) is available as an option with the 1.5-litre BlueHDi 130 engine. Find our latest Berlingo offer here.
Vehicle Details for the CITROEN C5 Aircross Feel
Bright, welcoming and typically Citroën, New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV is special on the inside as well as the outside.
FEEL. THE PERFECT BALANCE.
NEW CITROËN C5 AIRCROSS SUV FEEL SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:
Safety and Security
• Safety Pack – Active Safety Brake (with 77GHz radar), Active Blind Spot Monitoring System, Active Lane Departure Warning System
• Citroën Connect Box with SOS and Emergency assistance
Comfort and Convenience
• Suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions ®
• Automatic dual zone climate control
• Rear parking sensors
• Acoustic laminated windscreen with rain and brightness sensors
• Electric, heated door mirrors
• Multi-function leather steering wheel with 2 command blocks
• Seating – Height adjustable driver and front passenger seat, Standard Ambiance with Grey Silica Cloth In-Car Entertainment
• DAB radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
• Mirror Screen – MirrorLink®, Apple CarPlayTM, Android Auto Exterior Features
• 17 inch ‘Ellipse’ alloy wheels Exterior Lighting and Visibility
• Visibility Pack – Automatic headlights, Automatic windscreen wipers
FLAIR. THE IDEAL COMPANION.
IN ADDITION TO THE FEEL SPECIFICATION, FLAIR VERSIONS BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
Safety and Security
• Two-tone horn
Comfort and Convenience
• Front parking sensors
• Visio park 1 (rear view reversing camera)
• Front fog lights with cornering function
• Metropolitan Grey Ambiance with Grey Grained leather/Graphite cloth
• Advanced comfort seats
• Driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment
• LED welcome lighting with 2 front LED spot lights
• Rear LED reading lights (x2)
• Electrochrome rear view mirror
• Chrome front inner door sills with ‘CITROËN’ embossing
• Citroën Connect Nav – TomTom ® Live services (3 year subscription)
• ConnectedCAM Citroën ®
• Voice recognition (radio, navigation and telephony features)
• 18 inch ‘Swirl’ alloy wheels
• Electric, heated and folding door mirrors with integrated LED turn signal indicators
• Extra tinted rear windows and windscreen
• Matt black rear bumper fascia with chrome exhaust effect trim
Exterior Lighting and Visibility
• ‘Follow me home’ lighting
FLAIR PLUS. THE ULTIMATE IN LUXURY.
IN ADDITION TO THE FLAIR SPECIFICATION, FLAIR PLUS VERSIONS BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
Safety and Security
• Driver attention alert
• Intelligent beam headlights (auto dipping main beams)
Comfort and Convenience
• Foot operated motorised rear tailgate
• Keyless entry and start
• Acoustic laminated front windows
• Active cruise control (with Stop&Go function on EAT8 versions)
• Aluminium pedals and foot rest
• Wireless smartphone charging
• Opening panoramic glass roof including electric blind
• 19 inch ‘Art’ bi-tone diamond cut alloy wheels
• Gloss black upper radiator grille
• Gloss black rear bumper fascia with chrome exhaust effect trim
Citroen C5 Aircross PT 130 S&S 6-speed Feel 5dr*
On the Road Price
Dealer Deposit Contribution
Amount of Credit
Duration of Contract
47 Payments of
Optional Final payment (inc. £0 option fee)
Total Amount Payable by Customer
Rate of Interest (Fixed)
Promotion available on new CITROEN C5 Aircross models. Deposit Contribution only available in conjunction with Citroën Financial Services. With Citroën Financial Services you have the option to return the vehicle and not pay the final payment, subject to the vehicle not having exceeded an agreed annual mileage (a charge of 7.5p per mile for exceeding 6000 miles per annum in this example) and being in good condition. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Terms and Conditions apply. We work with a number of creditors including Citroën Financial Services. Quadrant House, Princess Way, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1QA.
WHY BUY FROM MOTORVOGUE
The Motorvogue Group specialise in new and manufacturer approved used cars for Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat, Abarth, Renault, Dacia, Citroën, Hyundai and SEAT, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk from its current locations. We have one of the largest selections of quality used cars and second hand vehicles in the area and due to the number of brands we represent at each of our multi-franchised locations we believe we have much more for you than the majority of our competitors but don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself by visiting a Motorvogue location today.
You May Also Like
CITROEN C5 Aircross Flair - With £3,000 Deposit Contribution
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to £149 inc VAT for the Admin Fee. Vehicle subject to terms and conditions.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.