CITROEN SPACETOURER Range
From Only £564 per month
Latest News: Citroën Berlingo has won the prestigious title of ‘Best Medium Family Car’ in the Parkers New Car Awards 2020. The multi-award winning leisure activity vehicle was praised for its class-leading space, practicality and comfort. This award in the hotly contested ‘Best Medium Family Car’ category is the latest accolades for Citroën’s iconic leisure activity vehicle, Berlingo. The model impressed the Parkers judging panel with its class-leading interior space, practicality and advanced comfort for all the family. Karl Howkins, Citroën UK’s Managing Director, accepted the trophy on behalf of the brand at the companies head office in Coventry. Since its launch late last year, Berlingo has soared in popularity and has scooped multiple awards including What Car? ‘MPV of the Year’ 2019, Auto Express ‘MPV of the Year’ 2019 and AutoBest ‘Best Buy Car of Europe’ 2019. Adam Binnie, New Cars Editor at Parkers, was clearly impressed with the amount of room inside Berlingo, pointing out that: “The main attraction is this car’s brilliant use of space in what is a relatively compact car.” Karl Howkins added: “It’s great to see that Berlingo has won yet another award, especially in such a competitive category. Citroën is proud to design vehicles that are inspired by our customers needs, and Berlingo is no different. Driver and passenger comfort takes priority for us, so it’s great to see Berlingo being praised for its excellent interior space, practicality and the resulting levels of comfort throughout.” Citroën Berlingo boasts outstanding interior modularity with a class-leading boot volume (up to the parcel shelf) of between 775-litres on medium (M) versions and 1,050-litres on XL versions, coupled with an exceptionally low load sill and a uniform shape to the load area. With its family friendly focus, all second row seats benefit from Isofix child seat mounting points with top tether, whilst XL models benefit from 35cm of additional overall length to accommodate a third row with two removable seats. In July 2019, the new range-topping ‘Flair XTR’ version was introduced to satisfy unprecedented demand for upper trim levels in the Berlingo range. In addition to the host of standard equipment already present on the ‘Flair’ version, ‘Flair XTR’ brings additional features including a head-up display, keyless entry and start as well as the innovative Modutop Roof® that combines a panoramic glass sunroof with a floating translucent storage compartment on medium (M) length versions. Rear seating also offers optimum versatility, with three individual and equal width seats on ‘Flair XTR’ versions. For our latest offers on the Citroën Berlingo, click here
Vehicle Details for the CITROEN SPACETOURER Range
Do you dream of an escape for the whole family? Citroën SpaceTourer opens up a field of possibilities! In a world where group travel makes sense, Citroën SpaceTourer is an MPV full of character that makes your life easier. Spacetourer's cutting edge technology ensures a dynamic performance, remarkable fuel efficiency together with outstanding comfort, practicality and a 5-star EuroNCAP safety rating.
The secret charm of SpaceTourer? - Generous lines, penetrating lights, beautiful proportions ... To complete the look, SpaceTourer is available in 8 refined colours: Black, Imperial Blue, Rich Oak, Platinum Grey, Arctic Steel, Tourmaline Orange, Soft Sand and Polar White.
Citroën SpaceTourer is available in three lengths (XS: 4.60m, M: 4.96 m, XL*: 5.30 m) including a segment-first compact version accommodating up to 9 people.
Specification and options include:
- 17 inch alloy wheels
- 17 inch full wheel covers
- 3-seater bench (1/3 2/3) in row 3
- 3D connected navigation includes Citroën Connect Box with Emergency & Assistance system
- ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Additional rear air conditioning in row 2 (vents in ceiling console)
- Automatic dual zone air conditioning
- Automatic lights and windscreen wipers
- Body colour bumpers and side rubbing strips
- Citroën Connect Box
- Connect Nav: 7 inch touchscreen with 3D connected navigation, DAB radio, Bluetooth handsfree, USB port, audio jack, tri-tuner, Mirror Link, HiFi Surround and voice recognition
- Connect Radio: 7 inch touchscreen with 3D connected navigation, DAB radio, Bluetooth handsfree, USB socket
- Conversion interface box.
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Curtain airbags
- Dark privacy glass on row 2 and 3
- Demountable swan neck towbar
- Drive Assist Pack: Adaptive cruise control and collision alert, Active Safety Brake
- Driver, front passenger, front lateral, head-thorax airbags
- Easy Entry Pack: Keyless entry and start, twin electric sliding side doors with handsfree opening and electronic locking of fuel filler cap.
- Fixed dark tinted glass
- Fixed swan neck towbar
- Fixed tinted windows
- Front and rear parking sensors with blind spot monitoring
- Front electric windows one touch operation
- Front fog lights
- Full size spare wheel
- Grip Control, including 17 inch alloy wheels
- Head Up Display
- Head-Up Display with 3D connected navigation and Drive Assist Pack
- Head-Up Display with Connect Nav and Drive Assist Pack
- Headlight washers
- Height and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Integrated retractable rear side window sun blinds
- Panoramic roof
- Park Assist 180°
- Rear parcel shelf
- Rear parking sensors
- Safety Pack: Lane Departure Warning System, speed limit recognition, intelligent speed adaptation, driver attention alert, smart beam headlights
- Split opening tailgate with dark tinted rear windscreen
- Tailgate with heated window and wash-wipe
- Tilt and height-adjustable driver's seat and front passenger's seat with armrest
- Twin sliding doors
- Tyre pressure sensors
- Xenon lights
SpaceTourer Feel BlueHDi 120 S&S 6 speed manual*
On the Road Price
Amount of Credit
Duration of Contract
47 Payments of
Optional Final payment (inc. £0 option fee)
Total Amount Payable by Customer
Rate of Interest (Fixed)
Promotion available on new CITROEN SPACETOURER models. Deposit Contribution only available in conjunction with Citroën Financial Services. With Citroën Financial Services you have the option to return the vehicle and not pay the final payment, subject to the vehicle not having exceeded an agreed annual mileage (a charge of 8p per mile for exceeding 6000 miles per annum in this example) and being in good condition. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Terms and Conditions apply. We work with a number of creditors including Citroën Financial Services. Quadrant House, Princess Way, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1QA.
WHY BUY FROM MOTORVOGUE
The Motorvogue Group specialise in new and manufacturer approved used cars for Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat, Abarth, Renault, Dacia, Citroën, Hyundai and SEAT, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk from its current locations. We have one of the largest selections of quality used cars and second hand vehicles in the area and due to the number of brands we represent at each of our multi-franchised locations we believe we have much more for you than the majority of our competitors but don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself by visiting a Motorvogue location today.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to £149 inc VAT for the Admin Fee. Vehicle subject to terms and conditions.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.