You love your SEAT and so do we. That’s why we promise your service or repair will include all of the following (and plenty more) to give your car the care it deserves:
- SEAT technicians with specialist training, using the latest SEAT technology.
- SEAT-approved parts will be ﬁtted, complete with two-year warranty.
- A comprehensive check for the latest vehicle safety, software and product enhancements.
- Free wash and vacuum with every service.
- Your approval prior to any additional work we believe needs to be carried out.
- Easy drop-off and collection, including loan cars, collection and delivery from your home address, or a courtesy lift.*
- A SEAT stamp in your service book. The reassurance that only comes with the real thing.
Please contact your local Motorvogue SEAT branch to book your next service.
* Easy drop-off and collection, including loan cars, collection and
Your New SEAT
If you’ve got a new SEAT, you’ll want to preserve its stylish looks and great performance – not to mention its resale value. If you bought it in the last three months, you’re eligible for a 2 or 3 year fixed price Service Plan, which gives you reassurance that your car will be serviced by trained SEAT technicians, using only approved SEAT parts. They’re inflation proof and great value, saving you up to £79 over normal service costs. Whatever your model, there is a
Full Servicing for Used Cars
If you’ve got a used SEAT between three months and eight years old, rest assured that we’ll give it the same great level of service. As well as Peace of Mind, you'll also know that you're beating inflation and saving up to £50 compared to normal service costs. Our Fixed Price Used Car service plan gives you two year or 20,000 miles coverage for only 18 fixed monthly payments of £21.00. You can set up your fixed price service plan today by calling your local Motorvogue SEAT branch and speak to one of our helpful service advisers.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.