DACIA DUSTER Comfort SCe 115
From NIL Advance Payment
Latest News: The refurbishment of our Kings Lynn dealership is now complete and we are looking forward to showing you around the new showrooms for Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, Jeep and Alfa Romeo. These are now of a contemporary design with a comfortable, spacious and light environment to browse the cars we offer. Visit us to experience our new facilities... including the new coffee machine. We hope to see you soon.
Vehicle Details for the DACIA DUSTER Comfort SCe 115
The All-New Duster is available at Motorvogue on Motability
Rugged, robust and better looking
Visit us to experience the All-New Duster, with rugged new styling, completely redesigned interior and innovative tech. This new Duster is an adventure-seeking SUV that's ready for anything.
Available from NIL Advance Payment
All New-Duster Standard Features
With any trim level your new Duster is packed full of safety features and tech.
- ABS and Emergency Brake Assist
- ESC / ASR (Electronic Stability Control and Traction Control)
- Driver’s airbag and a Passenger airbag with deactivation function, Front side airbags and Full length curtain airbag
- Seatbelt visual display and audible warning when fastened with Front and outer rear seatbelt pretensioners with load limiters
- Height-adjustable front seatbelts with Three 3-point rear seatbelts and Isofix points for child seats in both outer rear seats
- Height-adjustable front headrests and Three height-adjustable rear headrests
- Child locks in rear doors with Door open - visual and audible warning
- Tyre inflation kit and Tyre Pressure warning light
- High-level third rear brake light
- Thatcham-approved engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking
Driving and Controls
- Electric power steering with variable assistance
- Gear Shift Indicator
- ECO mode with Stop and Start
- Centre differential lock with selectable “2WD”,“Auto” and “Lock” modes (4x4 versions only)
- Speed limiter
- Black front and rear bumpers (lower section)
- Double optic headlights
- Chrome front grille
- Black number plate surround with satin chrome “Duster” inscription
- LED automatically switched on - In main headlights
Visibility and Exterior Lighting
- 3-speed front windscreen wipers with Rear wash/wipe
- Heated rear window
- Daytime Running Lights
At Motorvogue we recommend the mid-specification Comfort model with the SCe 115 engine, which is available with NIL Advance.
The All-New Duster Comfort SCe 115 with Nil Advance Payment
Additional specification includes;
- 7-function on-board computer: odometer, trip computer, fuel used/ average fuel consumption, fuel range, average speed, next service indicated, outside temperature gauge
- Cruise control
- 4x4 Monitor (only 4x4 versions only)
- 16" ‘Cyclade’ alloy wheels
- Satin chrome door mirrors with Body-coloured door handles
- Satin chrome roof bars with “Duster” inscription, Satin chrome side sills and Satin chrome skid plates - front and rear
- Extra Tinted rear windows
- Charcoal Grey decorative inserts on door panels with Fabric decorative insert
- Soft feel steering wheel with Chrome logo surround on steering wheel and Charcoal Grey lower steering wheel insert
- Black doorsill protection strip
- Comfort upholstery with Map pockets on both front seatbacks
- Chrome gear lever cap insert
- Heated and electrically-adjustable door mirrors
- MediaNav - Satellite Navigation RDS-TMC (Traffic Message Channel) for traffic info -Siri ”Eyes Free”
- Rear Camera (includes sensors)
- Electric rear windows
- Underseat storage (4x2 only)
Speak to one of our Motability Specialists to find out more about the Duster, or the other models available on the Motability Scheme at Motorvogue Dacia.
These cars are available at a fixed weekly amount for the whole of your lease agreement. The remainder of your allowance, including any annual increases, will be paid directly to you by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) or Veterans UK depending on which allowance you receive. It's the most affordable way to access a car on the Motability scheme
Advance Payment (AP) offers are valid for Motability applications between 1 July 2019 and 30 September 2019 and are correct at the time of publication. Motability customers agree to pay all or part of the Motability Allowance (DLA or WPMS) depending on their choice of vehicle, for the duration of their contract hire or hire purchase agreement.
WHY BUY FROM MOTORVOGUE
The Motorvogue Group specialise in new and manufacturer approved used cars for Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat, Abarth, Renault, Dacia, Citroën, Hyundai and SEAT, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk from its current locations. We have one of the largest selections of quality used cars and second hand vehicles in the area and due to the number of brands we represent at each of our multi-franchised locations we believe we have much more for you than the majority of our competitors but don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself by visiting a Motorvogue location today.
"Excellent and helpful service throughout"
"Brilliant customer service, listened to needs and have been very helpful, Russell has been very supportive. Thank You."
"Great service and good deal on my new car."
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to £149 inc VAT for the Admin Fee. Vehicle subject to terms and conditions.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.