SEAT Scrappage Incentive scheme
You can now save up to £3,500 on selected models when you trade in your current diesel car and buy a brand new SEAT Mii, Ibiza, Leon or Toledo. See below for eligibility and full terms and conditions.
Full offer details
- Any diesel EU1-4 vehicle (any make, any model) that was registered up to and including 31st December 2009 is eligible for the SEAT Scrappage Incentive scheme.
- You must have owned your vehicle for a minimum of 6 months.
- New cars must be ordered and registered by 31st March 2018.
- The SEAT Scrappage Incentive scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The traded in vehicle will be scrapped.
- The SEAT Scrappage Incentive scheme excludes Ateca, Alhambra and Arona.
Find Out More
Fill out the details below and we will be in touch with you.
|All-new Ibiza||£2,500.00||VIEW OFFERS >|
|Mii||£1,500.00||VIEW OFFERS >|
|Toledo||£3,000.00||VIEW OFFERS >|
|Leon SC||£3,500.00||VIEW OFFERS >|
|Leon 5dr||£3,500.00||VIEW OFFERS >|
|Leon ST||£3,500.00||VIEW OFFERS >|
|Leon CUPRA||£3,500.00||VIEW OFFERS >|
If your car is not eligible, why not take a look at our other current offers.
Terms & Conditions
SEAT UK scrappage allowance is available on any EU1-4 make or model diesel first registered in the UK before 31st December 2009 when traded in against a new car ordered and registered by 31st March 2018. The trade-in vehicle must have been registered to the owner for at least six months. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or redeemed against the SEAT Arona, Ateca or Alhambra. Exclusions and T&Cs apply. Please contact your local SEAT dealer for further information. To check date of first registration visit www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.