Vehicle Details for the SEAT IBIZA 1.2 TSI 95PS SE TECHNOLOGY
To reserve this car until out of lockdown you can call 07795661508 and our Head of Business, Neil Rogers, will be able to take a £250 reservation fee. Once we are up and running we would then make an appointment for you to come and view this car and if not for you get a FULL REFUND.
Neil will be available between 9am and 6pm daily (if not immediately available he will get back to you as soon as possible).
Many thanks and keep well in these challenging times!
- One touch electric front windows
- Rear wiper
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Cornering front fog lights
- Electric headlight adjustment
- LED daytime running lights
- LED tail lights
- Multi-Collision braking
- Speed sensitive power steering
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3 point seatbelts on all 3 rear seats
- Active front headrests
- Child locks on rear doors
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags
- Seatbelt warning
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Front/rear floor mats
- Dust/pollen filter
- 12V accessory power point in centre console
- 3 cupholders
- Front door pockets
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated glovebox
- Kinetic cloth upholstery
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Boot light
- Front courtesy lights
- Front reading lights
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and vanity mirrors
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
- Auxiliary input socket
- Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB) Tuner
- Steering column with mounted audio controls
- Driver Convenience
- SEAT logo boot release
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- Digital clock
- Low fuel warning light
- Outside temperature gauge
- Satellite navigation system
- Service interval indicator
- Trip computer
Full link media system pack - Ibiza
- Front seatback pockets
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Height adjustable front/rear head restraints
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
- Split folding rear seats
- 2 folding remote keys with window open/close function
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking
- Volumetric alarm with back up horn
Test Drive at Home
If you live within 20 miles of our showroom, we will bring the car to you to test drive on the roads you know best.
Nationwide Delivery from £99
Purchase a Used car from Motorvogue and we will deliver it up to 150 miles for just £99. If further than this, our Nationwide delivery is available for £199 to England and Wales.
WHY BUY FROM MOTORVOGUE
The Motorvogue Group specialise in new and manufacturer approved used cars for Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat, Abarth, Renault, Dacia, Citroën, Hyundai and SEAT, operating across the Midlands serving Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk from its current locations. We have one of the largest selections of quality used cars and second hand vehicles in the area and due to the number of brands we represent at each of our multi-franchised locations we believe we have much more for you than the majority of our competitors but don’t take our word for it, come and find out for yourself by visiting a Motorvogue location today.
You May Also Like
SEAT IBIZA 1.2 TSI 110ps FR Tchgy - Lockdown Reserve this car £250
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website errors may occur. It is the responsibly of the customer to confirm exact specification at point of sale. * All vehicles subject to £149 inc VAT for the Admin Fee. Vehicle subject to terms and conditions.
Please check with us any details which you feel may affect the viewing or purchase of any vehicles listed on this website. All images are for illustration purposes only.
CONSUMER CREDIT & GENERAL INSURANCE
Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motorvogue (Northampton)Ltd to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.